I am an Interfaith minister, ordained by the Colorado Interfaith Seminary (CIS). I honor all faiths, spiritual paths and traditions and function as a community minister, which means that my work is in the community as opposed to working in a church or congregation.
I teach transformational spiritual principles and intuition development. My ministry includes ceremonies, intuitive healing, end of life transition (also called Death Midwifery), and assisting those who are experiencing a spiritual awakening by holding sacred space for your deep personal and spiritual transformation.
Customized ceremonies offered:
- Weddings, Handfasting, Commitment ceremonies
- Child birth / welcome ceremonies
- Renaming ceremonies
- Ceremonies to commemorate and celebrate important life transitions and milestones
- Funerals and Memorial Services
- Celebration of Life Services
- Something else? Let’s co-create a customized ceremony just for you.
I offer a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation so that we can decide if we are a good fit to work together as client and officiant. This gives us the opportunity to explore the details of your beliefs, faith, traditions and vision for your ceremony.
If we mutually agree to work together, we will discuss and plan your ceremony wishes in detail over the course of an initial in-person meeting and 2-3 follow-up phone calls, Zoom meetings, and/or emails.
Prices will be determined based on ceremony length and complexity, and quoted after our first meeting. A deposit of half the cost of the ceremony is required in order to reserve your date and time.
Here is a general starting price guideline for ceremonies:
- Weddings and Commitment ceremonies – $350
- Funerals, Memorial Services, Celebration of Life Services – $350
- Other ceremonies – $150 – $500 depending on length, complexity and materials / equipment