Those of you who know me know that I am committed to my personal and spiritual growth. Toward that end, I continually invest in myself – workshops, classes, meditation, exercise and self-care that nurtures, nourishes and supports me on levels.
So it’s probably no surprise to you that I am investing my time, energy and resources in a couple of new programs right now. They have different approaches, but both programs’ content challenge me to continue growing, expanding, evolving and become more of my most authentic Self in the areas I most want to at this point in my personal life, career, health, etc.
This week I want to share some of the questions I’m asking myself. Why? Because some of the questions stirred up some of my old “stuff” that I thought I had completed. And what a tremendous gift that I’ve chipped away so many layers of that “stuff” that there’s really not much left. I’m sifting through the dredges at the bottom.
And, because I love, value and appreciate you as souls having human experiences what better gift can I give you than to pass on the things I am learning, the things that are inspiring me to grow, so that you can benefit as well?
It’s what I do in my private coaching and healing sessions anyway. Help you grow, that is.
Ok, here goes. The challenge with these questions isn’t to think about the answer, it’s to know the answer. First one that pops into your mind. And, there may be several answers to each question.
Be kind to yourself, patient with yourself, and most of all compassionate. You didn’t get stuck overnight, and you won’t get unstuck overnight, either. But, I promise that if you invest in yourself – maybe 15-30 minutes with these questions – they’ll start unraveling some of the thought patterns that are keeping you stuck.
- Where are you challenging yourself to grow right now?
- Where are you procrastinating?
- Where in your life do you feel stuck?
- What are you tolerating?
- How do you neglect yourself?
- What do you avoid knowing, that if you gave yourself permission to know, would shift your life?
- What is your secret superpower?
- What attributes do you feel you have to hide in order to receive love and approval from others?
- What do you secretly believe about yourself?
- Where / how do you abuse yourself?
- Where / how do you limit yourself?
- If you asked your Soul for feedback about how you’re doing so far, what do you imagine the conversation might look / feel like? Would your soul beat you up like you do? Or would your soul tell you that you’re doing a great job? I bet the latter.
- And finally, what actions are you choosing that will help you stop repeating the same patterns over and over, help you break free, get unstuck, and align your energy with things that make your heart and soul sing?
You deserve to be happy, healthy, wealthy and free. You deserve to share your beautiful gifts in the world (get paid for being YOU). You were not born to exist and struggle. You are a magnificent soul having a human experience, and I am here to challenge you to start treating yourself like the beautiful, amazing person that you are.
To your freedom,
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts